Saturday 28 October 2017

The return of Corrie cad Lewis Archer - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


Nigel Havers, who played Coronation Street cad Lewis Archer was interviewed on Loose Women yesterday. And in the interview he said that he'd love to return to the show as Lewis.


"I'd love to go back," he said. "Never say never. I do feel responsible for £40,000, so I feel like I should give it back one way or another. They're so clever in Corrie, they'll come up with a plot and it'll be brilliant.

 I'd been a fan of Corrie since it started, so I was delighted."

Lewis left Weatherfield in 2013 after stealing cash from Gail Platt and fleeing to Belize. His original stint on the show after joining in 2009 saw him cheat on Audrey Roberts and scam Peter Barlow. He also snogged Deirdre Barlow in the bookies and the kiss was exposed when it was caught on CCTV.

But would you want Lewis to return - Yay or Nay?

I say Yay! But would Audrey and Gail ever forgive him for what he did to them both? I say NAY! Well, Gail probably would. She's daft enough!






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

Sd said...

Yes....come back Lewis...Love You !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...