Monday 30 October 2017

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for Oct. 23 - 27

Cake Fail: Simon's birthday cake for his grandfather. Roy likened it to one of Deirdre's pots!

You Can Say That Again award: Ken admitted it's been "quite a year". Brian adds "Hashtag Understatement". They're both correct.

Phrase of Doom: Shona saying she's sure Dane won't bother them again.

Instant BFF: Sophie mentions that she and Rosie hardly know Rana but it doesn't stop Rosie from including Rana on a shopping trip at Todd's suggestion (he hardly knows her either) and Rana doesn't think it's strange at all. Weird.

Fashionista award: Cathy's retro Boney-M look.

Practical Joke award: Not only was there something left of the beef cube after a hot shower but I'm impressed that Amy and Asha managed to get the bonnet (hood) of Roy's car up and mess with the fluids while the car was parked in front of a busy cafe with nobody noticing.

Tardis award: Norris' house. Mary's moved in though Sean already has the spare room. She's not *with* Norris though so I don't know where she's sleeping. Then she moves back to Dev's to his phantom spare room, so that Jude, his wife and baby can stay at Number 3. Again, where!!!!!!

Best Reaction Ever: Eilee's face finding out Gary Windass is the father of Nicola's baby.

Lines of the week:
Roy to Fiz "I thought this was a question of morality, not superstition" (but I can see where she's coming from. Nobody wants to tempt fate.)
David "We're calling it what it is. Extortion" Dane "Are you doing him out of pity or guilt?"
David "Mum, we're off to the Peaks, we're not husky sledding to the North Pole" (you can never be too warm outdoors at night in October. Mark my words!)
Roy about Brian "His desire to be a martyr usurped his desire to be clean" (Ha!)
Yasmeen about Zeedan "I saw him smile briefly this morning so I knew something was up"
Phelan "What kind of a monster do you think I am?" (er...)
Billy "How could you be so stupid?" Todd "I get up early and practice"
Vinny/Harvey "I'm a wanted man" Phelan "And I'm a vengeful one"
Todd "I've not had me hands on too many women's knickers in awhile. If you know what I mean"
Tracy "History should stay where it belongs and that is in the past"
Tracy "If I had to listen to you wittering on about soap, I'd chuck myself in the Irwell" Daniel passing by "What would be the point of that? Witches float, don't they?"





Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...