Saturday 5 August 2017

Brian Packham - Comedy Hero or Buffoon?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


In next week's Coronation Street, Brian's going to get a bee in his bonnet over the litter left in Weatherfield. And he takes on Pat Phelan, berating the builder with a megaphone. You can read more on that here.

Now then, I like Brian Packham. I like him a lot and I always have done. He fits in well in the tradition of the comedy male that there's always been the likes of in Coronation Street. But I know not everyone agrees with me and judging by the comments left from fans here on the Blog, I might even be in a minority in my appreciation of Brian.

So what do you reckon to Brian Packham? Is he, as I think, a comedy hero? Or do you reckon he's more of a boring buffoon?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...