Here's a little game I've put together. It's called Coronation Street Truth or Spoof.
All you have to do is guess which of the following quotes were spoken in Coronation Street - Truth.
And which quotes came from the genius Victoria Wood sketch set in the Rovers snug - Spoof.
Ready? Here we go. The answers are at the bottom of the blog post, so don't look down if you don't want to know.
Are these Coronation Street quotes Truth or Spoof?
1. By 'eck! It's like Sodom and Gomorrah all over again!
2. I 've' ad enough skriking in this bug 'utch to last me from Weatherfield Viaduct to Whit-week walk
3. Elsie Tanner's a loud mouthed, pig headed, painted tramp, wi a bustful of brassiere and nowt on top.
4. Sorting jumble gives you a thirst like a camel
5. You've a chip on your shoulder that big, Jackson's Chippy couldn't come up wi't' vinegar
6. Aye, it were a beautiful death. She just sat up, broke wind and died.
7. You can hear some very interesting things if you keep your hairnet pressed up against vestry wall
8. Esmerelda Street, ey? It's very bay window down there.
9. I've got clinkers to riddle and pots to scythe
10. There's an awful lot of gossip goes on in frock shops
11. From what I hear its two clogs to a threepenny bit that she'll electrocute herself with her own
12. There's a woman comes in here looks like a weasal in specs
And if that's whetted your appetite to watch the Victoria Wood sketch again, here it is:
Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter