Monday 21 September 2015

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for Sept. 14 - 18

More Art Win: Craig's flowers were awesome. So was Mary's Grim Reaper with Nettles in its own way. Very Mary.

Guiltier than Thou: The more Carla sinks into misery, the guiltier Tracy feels.

Gang wars award: Callum threatened Tony revenge. But I think Tony's heavies could probably trump Callum's and then some. Callum might have used the finger of doom on Tony but he was begging a minute before and gasping for breath on the way out.

Turning point award: Todd has some some awful things but I wonder if this is the crisis that's going to make him pull his own life together.

Blushing Bride award: Sally's red faced in her wedding dress, not from a blush but from the effort to get out of the dress!

Friends with Benefits award: Now that Liz and Lloyd can agree that they aren't in it for a proper relationship, I think they're going to be in it for a bit of fun.

Gift Horse award: Kevin hated the bracelet Tim gave him. It was rather ugly.

Plot Device award: Nick left his wallet at Carla's and it's full of credit cards. Carla has a gambling habit. Do the Maths!

Cute Quota for the week: Hope with her face painted. On come on, she *did* look 7 shades of cute!!!

Lines of the week:
Cathy "They would have spotted I was a fake faster than the Mona Lisa in a top hat"
Lloyd "I'm trapped!"
Mary "For me, cut flowers are synonymous with death. And betrayal"
Aidan to Tim "You're a window cleaner, right?" Sally "He's a Window Enhancement Executive" (Bwahahaha)
Gail about the shop from which Sally bought her dress "I bought one of mine there" (I bet she doesn't remember which one!)
Kevin "I'm a mechanic, I'm not a ladies' flamin' maid!"
Tracy "Whoever started the fire, it was an accident anyway" (she's cracking)
Liz "A girl is entitled to feed her cravings every now and then"



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...